In Stock - Ships within 48 hours!
I3C Bus Capabilities:
- Support for MIPI I3C Basic v1.0 and v1.1.1
- 12.5MHz SDR mode and HDR-DDR mode support
- I3C Controller and Target role support
- Supported voltage range from 0.8V to 3.3V
- Can provide downstream power to test circuit, programmable voltage.
- Implements best-in-class coax wire harness to maintain signal integrity.
But wait, there's more:
- Supports I2C Master
- Support for SPI, UART, and GPIO operations coming soon
Download our Product Brief for additional details. More documentation will be published before launch.
Use our Binho Mission Control cross-platform desktop GUI software to point-and-click to send I3C Transactions. Supernova also comes with a fully-baked python library to make automated testing a breeze. We even provide examples for real-time data streaming from I3C Targets using Jupyter Notebook. For those looking to implement Supernova into their own software applications, we also offer a C/C++ SDK for direct device access.
Supernova comes everything you need to get up and running:
- 1 x Binho Supernova
- 1 x I3C Wire Harness
- 3 x Qwiic Cables
- 30 conductor ribbon cable
- 2.54mm Breakout Board
- 1 x USB Type C to USB Type C Cable
- 1 x USB Type C to USB Type A Adapter
- 2 x Mounting Screws
- Zippered Case